Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Today.... 24th April...2007.

The day is suppose to start up great... but it didn't really start that well... why? well i dream that my mum woke up from her passing... and i was happy at the moment that all the nightmare was gone. but waking up in the morning to realize it was just a dream. sigh...
anyways... so far so good... for now. thank you to all my friends who remember my b'day who made calls all the way from Malaysia and those who are here(dubai) appreciate it a lot as at times it can be really lonely here. my peng iew in KL, i'll b back soon and we can celebrate my b'day there k?? to those who are here... i still have no plans in my head yet... most prob i'll do something at home..k? it's a good day where i am a little older.. a friend left me a msg, and it goes something like this...."as you grow older, remember to grow handsome-r too! ;)" hmm.... am i not handsome enough?? hahahaha...
typical ah pek la me.... anyways.. will go back home and cook bah kut teh tonight!!! YEAH!!! super treat for myself.. ahhahaha

ah pek

No comments: