Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Creek during Dubai Shopping Festival

i took a lot of shots here and decided to post a few...
the creek was so bloody happening... with so many humans... i also decided to join join lar
so there i go taking pictures...




first i met a stupid huge white bear... and decided to take pic with it.. for fun...


then we came across these ppl cooking some arab kuih . it look too... "nice " to eat... and it was a no thank you for me to try also...

then later there were shops, mostly iranian shops... so just took pictures larrr....




this is a picture of me and my fello housemate....... i look damn cham man



master of iranian tea...
why i never correct my hair before taking this picture... anyway this is the guy tat prepare for me an iranian tea....





this is where i love my camera so much... yet so small but zooming in was like... a wonderrr....


some weird dude selling some drinks... take picture larr since he look weird... hahahha



this my fello ah beng... is the biggesttttttttt sheeshaa i have ever seeenn...





and there random picture of the creek at night....
till then... laters
will be posting soon on pictures at global village... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahpek balik cepat!!!

Anonymous said...

does look 'bloody happening' lerr... i wan to join join too.